Socks, Mitts and Hats will be on the fence again this winter to help those may need a little extra warmth this winter.
STEPS TO CLOTHING OUR FENCE OF CARING AND SHARING
- Dig out a scarf or hat or gloves when you go for a walk on a chilly morning.
- Dig deeper for other articles of clean, warm winter clothing.
- Put on the scarf you found for yourself.
- Put the extra cozy clothing you found in a bag.
- If you didn't find any extra clothing, maybe you're able to donate something new or ask your neighbours and friends if they're interested in donating!
- Take clothing to First United - put in plastic bins underneath bench at back door and Lynne tie them on the fence.
- The folks who need cozy hats, mitts, gloves, scarves, and socks are most grateful that you care and share!